Our medium-sized, residential, woodfired pizza oven, the Mangiafuoco was designed from the ground up to cook perfect, Italian wood-fired pizza. The Mangiafuoco heats up its floor surface to 750°F in just 30 minutes, allowing you to create pizza cooked to perfection on the wood-fired stone. Consuming 5x less wood than a traditional ceramic pizza oven, the Mangiafuoco is not only more efficient, it is also portable. Its performance & portability combined with its ideal capacity has made this our best-selling pizza oven. For Neapolitan pizza lovers, the optional Saputo stones allow you to cook pizza at 850°F / 454.4°C without burning the bottom of the dough. And because its a Fontana, you can rest assured that its engineered to perform & built to last.
- Manufacturer: Fontana Forni
- Chamber Type: Single – Fire in Cooking Chamber
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Max Temperature Rating: 900°F / 482.2°C; the highest on the market
- External Dimensions: 34″D, 39″W, 77″H
- Internal Dimensions: 24″D, 32″W, 14″H
- Cooking Surface Area: 24″D, 24″W, 14″H
- Pizza Capacity: Three 10″ pizzas | two 12″ pizzas
- Weight: 298 lbs. w/ cart | 246 lbs. countertop
- Included Accessories: Oven door, wood holder, fire poker & cooking stones
- Warranty: Two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. Four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber.
Superior Construction & Materials
This Mangiafuoco is constructed using 2.5 millimeter 441 (interior) & 304 (exterior) stainless steel, 12 centimeter thick insulation, and corrosion-resistant, powder-coated metal. We also utilize solid weld construction when assembling our ovens, this yields a more durable product that will withstand high temperature applications. Many other brands use lighter, cheaper materials, lower-grade steel, and synthetic insulation, affecting heat retention and durability. Additionally, some other manufacturers will cut costs by using spot weld construction which results in a less durable oven.