Entertaining for a larger group is a breeze on this 5 burner grill, our most popular model for chefs. Go ahead, be brilliant in your own back yard with the Estate Series by Crown Verity™.
Our passion at Crown Verity is to bring the precision and performance of commercial kitchens to the outdoor environment. To that end we design and manufacture our grills to be reliable and go beyond traditional industry specifications. Our grill bodies, cooking grates, burners, doors, drawers, radiants, water pans, fasteners, pilot tubes are all 304 series stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning. Compared to units made of metal or 430 stainless steel, our units are built to last.
- Gas grill constructed of 304 stainless steel including grids, burners and all fasteners
- 15,000 BTUH stainless steel burners
- Four total lock casters
- Ready to use: ships completely assembled on a skid
- Tank holder thats hold a 20 lb. propane tank
- Standard French doors in the cavity
- Stacked drawer upgrade available
- Includes water pans with drain ports to ease cleaning and help eliminate grease fires from occurring
- 16 ga stainless steel radiants that remain in place during transportation and cleaning
- c ETL us, ETL Sanitation listed, Conforms to ANSI Z83.11/CSA 1.8 and NSF Standard 4
15,000 BTUH stainless steel burners are placed every 5.75″ to ensure the most even heat pattern possible. These units heat up to cooking temperature within 5 minutes. Our stainless steel burners and cooking grills carry a lifetime warranty, The Estate Elite model is available as either liquid propane (LP) or natural gas (NG). All LP models include a two stage regulator and hose and a builtin tank holder that accommodate standard 20 lb. propane tanks. All NG models come with a 10’ quick disconnect hose.